I was only 6 hours into my 96 hour vision quest, and the hunger pangs were ravaging my stomach. More ominously, I wondered if I would go insane. After all, how many years (or even decades) had it been since I had gone an extended period without human contact, or continually fiddling with my phone like a monkey on meth.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to stay up to date with the latest news and events.
Events – Register Now
- Wilderness Quest-Canyonlands National Park/ Moab
- 03/10/18 - 03/19/18
- Wilderness Retreats/Base Camp Camping For The Artist Within
- 04/07/18 - 04/11/18
- Nearby town is Cortez
- Soul Encounter BackpackingTrips-Bears Ears, Utah
- 04/14/18 - 04/18/18
- Nearest town is Blanding , Utah
- Wilderness Quest-Chama Wild River area, NM
- 05/19/18 - 05/27/18
- Nearby town is Abiqui
- Soul Encounter Backpacking Trip-Rocky Mountain National Park
- 06/09/18 - 06/13/18
- Rocky Mountain National Park
Make a Donation
Support Wild Spirit Passages
When you click on the Amazon banner it takes you directly to Amazon and Wild Spirit Passages receives a small percentage from your order (at no extra charge to you) to help get the train down the tracks and put a little wind in the sails..Thanks!